Our client, a Global Lifestyle company is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager in creating and driving key marketing strategy initiatives in the APAC region. This role reports to the VP.
- Maintain and continuously develop strategic marketing initiatives related to Brand Communications, Positioning, PR etc.
- Sustain brand consistency across all communication platforms in Asia and develop a consumer-centric communication strategy
- Drive consumer engagement by developing innovative Marketing campaigns including influencer marketing, digital development, eye catching visual displays, events etc
- Work closely with different regions in promoting alignment and brand image
- Continuously identify current trends in the APAC markets to understand needs and desires of consumers, creating campaigns, promotions, and increase sales
- Bachelor's degree with over 8 years of Marketing experience within Lifestyle or Sports Fashion, or related industries
- Work experiences in both agency and in-house would be highly desirable
- Track record in running sizeable Marketing campaigns generating positive responses
- Previous experience or coverage in China region will be an advantage
- Fluent in English is a must, additional languages will be an advantage
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found o the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.