- Act as the subject matter expert on mobile development - for both iOS and Android platform
- Responsible for new application development as well as enhancement and new features for all mobile applications
- Compile native applications sources and release to Play Stores and App Stores
- Work with Business stakeholders, QA, UI/UX team to gather requirements, develop, test and implement all mobile projects
- Full SDLC experience, managing the project end to end
- Prepare, review, update and maintain system design documents
- Familiar with Agile methodology environment, familiar with sprint timelines and stand up meetings
- At least least 3 - 5 years' experience in mobile development
- Native experience with both iOS and Android
- Experience in consuming APIs, writing clean code and automated tests.
- Familiar with design patterns, engineering principles and concepts
- Passionate about new technologies and tools
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.