- Support all installing hardware, configuring, maintaining and other operation related to networking system.
- Monitoring, maintaining network performance, and troubleshooting for network security issues
- Report and Administrate all servers, and procedures related to managed service.
- Coordinate project activities, managing all network project and technical design as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Enterprise Networking, Data Center or ISP infrastructure.
- Experienced with LAN and WAN configuration, network routing and routing protocols design.
- Professional skills in switch/router with Cisco Nexus, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco ASR, Arista, load balance with F5 and LTM, firewall system with Cisco, Fortigate, Palo Alto, F5 AFM/ASM.
- Solid experience in network capacity planning, network security principles and general network management best practices.
- Understanding of operation processes or ITIL.
- Good Knowledge of Network principles, topologies and design patterns with experience analyzing requirements, creating use cases and specifications, and defining multi-data center network architectures
- Cisco Certificate (CCNA, CCNP) and ITIL certificate will be a big advantage
- Strong analytical mindset, organizational skills and self-oriented personality.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Only for Thai nationality
If you have any questions, please do not hesitated to contact us directly at +66 (0) 2 107 2903
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.