Argyll Scott is working closely with our partner, who is ASEAN-renowned brand that is recognized in the world of technology and IT consumer. Currently the company is expanding very quickly and is now having a strong global presence.
- Working closely with PR Director to develop and executive communications strategy, goals, budget.
- Develop and partner with local media, seeking high-level placements inn all media channel as well as coordinate all PR activities.
- Develop & Executive digital communications plan to increase engagement audience.
- Create own content for press release, byline articles and presentations to support from the team and agency.
- Update the trend of competitors and industry trends and update communications strategy accordingly.
- 7+ years of experience in PR, Marketing Communications, or Corporate Communications
- Proven record designing and executing successful PR campaigns at both local and regional level.
- Fluent in English (Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking).
- Extensive experience with social medias platform
- Strong relationship & connection with local medias.
For more information please apply or call K. Yoon at 02-107-2567.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.