Argyll Scott is looking for a Senior Programmer (Java / C, C++) to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the technology solution and service providers who is currently having many interesting new digital, e-commerce, and Banking projects for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a strong Senior Programmer (Java/ C, C++) who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
* Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
* Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
* Demonstrates an understanding of systems and the financial services industry.
* Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
* Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
* Suggests technical alternatives and improves/streamlines processes and systems.
* Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
* Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
* Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
* May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
* May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
* Analyzes requirements and translates business requirements into product designs.
* Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
* Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
* At least 5 years of experience in C or C++
* Develop meaningful modules in banking, mobile operator, or any e-business companies
* Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
* Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
* Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas* Can take ownership, assertive and has the initiative attitude
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.