An international financial products and service organization is looking for a Senior PMO to join their team in Thailand.
We are looking for someone who has strong project support experience by performing administrative activities and facilitating project logistic eg, conference call, meetings, etc
· Develops reports and produces materials required to support project such as project schedules, issue logging, recording and documenting meeting minutes for distribution to project team members.
· Serves as a communication between project team/ client/ related function or business unit to understand important aspect of the projects
· Perform administration tasks such as arranging conference call/ meeting/ agendas/ coordinating in the event, etc
· Identify project risk and issues related cost, quality, employee retention, etc
· Other support upon as requested
· Graduated from IT or related fields
· At least 5 years experience's as Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Support, Project Management Officer, or related roles
· Knowledge as experience in project management standard, guideline and procedures
· Project background in Banking or payment
· Experience in using project management software such as MS projects/ Auxiliary tools
· Strong English communication skills
If you interest in the position, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.