A rapidly financial service is looking for Senior Project Manager-Core Banking System. This role is responsible for management of vendor activities. Interact with vendors and internal departments.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for multiple task such as maintain and update monthly Project Status Report, Attend Project Meetings and provide input on status or issues, Discuss analysis with services manager for final approval
- Provide backup coverage for other Project Manager's. Manage or participate in other special projects as required, such as RFPs, assist in establishing procedures, new product support and other projects which require team input
- Provide branch/operations training when new procedures / processes are being put into place
Key Requirements :
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration
- At least 10 years of working experience in project management skill for Business or IT Project, and knowledge in applying best practices/standard e.g. ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodology
- Ability to understand application business area and application requirements
- Can define test environment requirement for a range of development platforms
- Good in both written and spoken in Thai and English
- Strong communication skill, ability to perform formal communication and reporting , and lead meetings with creditability
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, good in people management skill and team supervisory
- High energetic, pro-active and persistent
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.