My client is a in consumer products space, looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Project Manager to join the team and play a key role in ensuring the successful implementation and adoption of new technologies within the end-user environment.
- Lead and manage complex projects related to the end-user environment, focusing on Salesforce integration with SAP (specifically SD/MM modules).
- Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, including timelines, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Manage project risks and issues proactively, implementing effective mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including IT, Sales, and Operations, to ensure alignment and communication.
- Drive the adoption of new technologies and processes within the end-user community.
- Conduct user training and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Monitor project performance and provide regular progress reports to stakeholders.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities for the end-user environment.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and trends in the project management and Salesforce/SAP integration space.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in project management, with a proven track record of success in delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
- Demonstrated experience managing Salesforce projects, ideally with a focus on integrations with SAP SD/MM modules.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively manage and motivate diverse teams.
- Proven ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make sound decisions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and project management tools like Jira or Asana.
- Experience working in a consumer products organization.
- Knowledge of SAP SD/MM modules.
- Certifications in Salesforce and/or Agile methodologies.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Koh Ching Wen (Xu Jingwen)
EA Reg No: R1108631