A global luxury retail group is looking for a Senior Manager to join their global store design and construction team, and manage their QS operations, working on high end luxury retail projects. The role is based in Hong Kong, and works closely with the Director of the team.
- Global Capex monitoring and Control
- Managing and coordinating team of external QS consultants
- Work closely with the Design Team and Project Managers to deliver the project within budget
- Budget cost planning and value engineering
- Project Financial control and reporting
- Payment recommendations and payment certificates approvals
- Assist with project procurement strategies and in contract price negotiation
- Negotiate variation orders and final accounts with contractors and suppliers
- Manage and review contract terms and conditions
- Work with in house risk management and legal department to review contracts
- Insurance replacement valuation and asset reinstatement obligation calculations
- Global cashflow forecast calculations; Global capital forecast reporting
- Final accounts and cost analysis
- A relevant degree within Quantity Surveying or RICS
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working within large corporations, managing QS operations
- Worked in high end retail fit out or similar type projects
- Self motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Ability to management and work with senior stakeholders of the business
- Strong communicator, and able to present to different departments in the business
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Vinay Sajnani at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5187 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.