- Impact operational performance by improving key metrics such as time to hire, quality of hire, client satisfaction and cost per hire
- Defines and rolls out recruitment policy and procedures and ensure governance across global locations
- Build, maintain and develop fruitful partnerships with higher education institutions across the world, to build a strong employer brand among such communities and ensure recruitment of highly qualified talent in all our functions and geographies
- Partner with key business leaders to incrementally and deliberately raise the bar on talent and skills across the organization in the short, medium and long term
- Provide excellent services to hiring managers by continuously improving the solutions, systems and strategies according to global standards; this includes ensuring systems are thoroughly embedded into relevant touch points, improving candidate and hiring manager experience, and minimizing risk
- Achieve the strategic people requirements of the business by coordinating with and providing clear leadership direction to the HR specialists' in-country, with regards to talent acquisition best practice
- Maintain a regular dialogue with hiring managers and local HR to gain a deep understanding of current and future recruitment needs in the region
- Direct operational recruitment responsibility for all Corporate position to senior management roles * Based on business needs and working closely with Talent Management, establish and maintain proactive talent pools for long-term strategic talent pipelining
- Develop appropriate channels and external events to roll out employer branding
- Provide the lead in vendor management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of recruiting, executive search or related recruitment /management experience focused on hiring and retaining top talent.
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of talent attraction, assessment and selection at all levels. Must have a broad understanding of the external market