- Ensures achievement of all TH-PHC business objectives within his/her sales line in both OTC and Ethical including financial objectives in terms of value and quantity.
- Work with distributor partner on sales forecast, promotional calendar, and selling plans for within sales line to achieve sales objectives.
- Mentor and manager direct reports to achieve objectives.
-Supervises and evaluates activities across the sales team by providing mentorship, mentor, feedback, and training.
- Responsible for the execution of all marketing and sales activities nationwide, via key account managers and distributors.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Pharmacy degree
- 5 years of experience in chain pharmacy, specifically in Field Sales, Trade Marketing, and Sales Management in the Pharmaceutical industry (Ethical and OTC channel)
- Leadership experience within sales
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Fluent in English and Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.