A leading global bank is looking to hire a driven sales individual for business banking to join the team. The role will focus on managing client relationships and identifying new business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing client portfolio and to ensure revenue growth of the bank
- Sell a suite of products including trade services, cash management, treasury and investment products
- Advise and deliver premium services and solutions in accordance to client's need and execute transactions
- Identify prospect and acquire new clients to grow existing client portfolio
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in relationship management within banking industry, ideally with commercial or corporate clients
- Proven track record of new client acquisition is an advantage
- Solid product knowledge in trade, cash, corporate lending and FX etc
- Strong compliance knowledge in 'Know Your Customer' ("KYC"), 'Anti-Money Laundering' ("AML"), 'Customer Due Diligence' ("CDD"), FATCA and CRS
- Strong market knowledge of Singapore
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.