A global luxury fashion house with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Sales Executive (Wholesale) to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to assist the Wholesale manager in business development and account management for the APAC markets.
- Analyses sales data from clients and prepare internal reports on sales performance and inventory level
- Prepares buy analysis and provides suggestions to clients during sales campaign.
- Communicates with HQ on collection/product line feedback
- Arranges product training for clients every season
- Provides after-sales services including but not limited to providing order confirmation & sell out support, handling returns or complaints from clients
- Responsible for order and report documentation
- 3+ years' experience in wholesale and account management in the fashion industry
- Higher diploma or above in Business Administration, Fashion Retail or related disciplines
- Result oriented, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.