Title: Technical Sales Manager (Industrial Automation)
Automation Control - PLC Control - Technical Support - Sales Support - Up to 120 PLUS OTHER BENEFITS - Based in Bangkok
Our client is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation.
· In co-operation with the Sales Manager to set out sales targets and business strategies as well as being responsible for implementation and actively follow up.
· To ensure fulfillment of sales and other objectives by means of implementation.
· To achieve target set out to increase market share, sales, profitability and retention of customers.
· To build product propositions with existing customers and identify new business opportunities.
· To propose improvement of and/or within the internal & external processes to the Sales Manager, to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
· To establish and continuously improve product & market knowledge, to be more efficient.
· To establish solid communication, co-ordinate with all existing and new clients proving good base for sales growth.
· Obtain reliable market information to participate in establishing and preparing solid business plans and budgets.
· Obtain sufficient market & product knowledge to carry-out technical selling and not just compete on price.
· At least 10 years experience working in industrial automation company
· Excellent and effective communication, presentation, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal
· Fluency in English
· Thai Nationality only
If you are interested, please submit you're your profile via Jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.