Senior SharePoint Developer
My client is looking for a Senior Sharepoint Developer to be joining their development team.
- Work with BA/user to understand the requirements.
- Possess solid understanding of CSOM, SSOM, JSOM and Rest API.
- Design, update, and maintain a collaborative solutions-based framework of site/portal in a SharePoint environment.
- Having experience to setup SharePoint environment with new server/platform from scratch, including claim-based authentication.
- Having experience to develop custom webparts, components and solution by using SharePoint on Premise or
- Online (SPFx and JSlink, Auto Hosted). Having experience to configure the setup in SharePoint Central administration.
- Having experience on PowerShell scripting with SharePoint on Premise.
- Adherence to development policies, processes and internal systems update.
- Over 5 years of web development experience with technologies including but not limited to ASP.NET (C#) / ASP.NET (MVC), Angular.JS, Node.JS, React.JS, Typescript, SharePoint, BootStrap CSS, HTML5, CSS, JSON web API services (JSON, RESTful).
- Over 5 years of experience in database development, preferably MSSQL.
- Over 5 years of experience in SharePoint architecture, framework, administration, deployment and migration process.
- Knowledge with different ECMAScript.
- Experience with development and deployment of custom applications using Visual Studio, C# and PowerShell
- Scripts - Event receivers, Timer Jobs, Master Pages and custom application development.
- Document Management experience preferred.
- SharePoint 2013 & 2016 or online experience preferred.
- Understand nUnit and Selenium experience platform.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle work tasks by priorities/deadlines between projects and operational tasks.
- Good presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal).
EA Registration Number: R1103437
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140