About the job
An exciting Senior/Medical Scientific Liaison (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company brands based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Medical Director this is a role for a Senior/Medical Scientific Liaison who is a leader in their field.
- Act as a liaison between various internal departments, ensuring the seamless flow of medical and scientific insights. Facilitate effective cross-functional communication and integration
- Build and maintain strong relationships with healthcare professionals, physicians, and key opinion leaders within the assigned therapeutic area
- Serve as a scientific resource to educate healthcare professionals on our products, therapies, and their clinical applications
- Stay current with scientific literature and clinical data to provide valuable insights to internal teams and external partners
- Collect and relay valuable feedback and insights from healthcare professionals to contribute to product development and improvement
- Attend medical conferences and symposia to network and stay informed about the latest developments in the field
To succeed in the Senior/Medical Scientific Liaison job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the Medial Affair teams, cross functional and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy
- Prior experience as an MSL or in a similar role is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing and/or sales, a plus
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with others, both one-on-one and in a group to drive the business forward
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Windows, particularly MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication and influence skills - Delivers an organised, coherent recommendation or point of view (orally, written and presented) to key partners to support business directions. Ability to communicate across a breadth of functions and levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Ability to manage ambiguity and reach logical conclusions. Self-starter/dedicated and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitment to achieve results
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior/Medical Scientific Liaison job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.