Argyll Scott is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are a well known hospital looking for who is currently having many interesting new hospitality software.
They are now looking for a strong Senior Business Analyst who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Partner with business users to gather and document requirements for new functionality.
- Work with technical teams to design solutions that meet customer needs.
- Prepare documentation for customers, developers, and management.
- Drive and support project sprint planning and story estimation processes.
- Complete quality assurance and functional testing to ensure newly developed features perform to expectation
- Provide technical and functional application support.
- Provide functional application knowledge to customers and developers.
- Keep abreast of best practices and approaches in business analysis.
- Experience and expertise in requirements engineering process and discipline, identifying and modeling processes, data and business rules
- Excels at documenting requirements, use cases, activity diagrams, cost/benefit of software analysis and business domain details
- Familiar with the software development process, user interface/interaction design as applicable to enterprise software and Health IT solutions
- Familiar with cutting edge technologies and applications
- Leadership knowledge of the business process improvement discipline, interpreting business needs and decomposing broad strategic initiatives to tactical execution plans
- Keen eye for detail and proven ability to solve problems by providing effective solutions
- Able to and act as a conduit between the stakeholders and the development team, possesses soft negotiation skills and able to conduct meetings efficiently
- Must have excellent and effective oral and written English communication skills to speak with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Professional and proactive work ethics and work well in a team environment
- Dedication to continuing education
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.