- A great international environment
- Well-known company
- Great benefits
- Analyzing, writing, testing and maintaining software.
- Implement high quality, scalable and extendable JAVA solutions.
- Provide guidance and direction to stakeholders to deliver on their expectations.
- Take Commitment to ensure that projects are completed successfully and maintain good workflow.
- Explore new business solutions to continually enhance functionality that fulfills user needs
- Creating tests plans, problem-solving and correcting software defects.
- Provide expert advice and leadership on standards and methodologies of application design and functionality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience for Senior level; Java-based language experience
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Good command of English and Thai both written and spoken
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.