This is a chemical company with presence in 50 countries. They have a revenue of 5 billion yearly and they have more than 15 000 employees across the globe. In Singapore, their manufacturing plant is located in the Jurong West. They are looking for a Senior Software engineer who can do end to end and fullstack development. This role is part of the digital transformation initiative.
- Responsible for Software Development to fulfil the business requirement, design and functionality
- Design overall architecture of applications, optimizing and extension of existing applications to improve user experience
- Ensure the quality of the application is up to mark
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features.
- Work closely with stakeholder and business people to improve efficiency of the application
- Work closely with product owners and Gathering of business requirements from customers
- Implement and conduct user acceptance tests and drive optimization
- Hands on experience in Java is a pre-requiste
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, Design Thinking etc.
- Experiences in Responsive Design (HTML 5, CSS, JS) and knowledge of Mobile Development is an added advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.