We are looking for a driven and experienced individual for a client is a leading technology and engineering organisation, renowned global and established brand, leading player in many IOT initiatives. An experienced individual in C++ to be part of my client's research and development team. This role is a Permanent opportunity.
- Design, develop and unit test software components for video management application
- Software Design, Development and Continues Improvement
- Be involved in the development life cycle: analysis, design, coding, test and bug fixing
- Troubleshoot and provide resolutions for technical issues from customer
- Adopt Agile software development methodology in the course of work
- Technical documentation for solution proposal and implementation.
- Provide inputs and review of product manuals/specifications, etc.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in C++ and object-oriented programming
- Working experience of developing multi-threaded/multi-process applications and Shell/Python scripts on Windows/Linux platform
- Well versed in design principles, patterns and modeling architecture using UML diagrams
- Technical knowledge in distributed real-time systems and process automation
- In-depth understanding of software product development process familiar with quality control methods
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Possess the ability to proactively drive technical solutions in a collaborative environment
- Able to work with remote teams in different time zones
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.