My client is a global insurance firm with a large footprint in APAC. They're looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to look after the overall architecture of specific projects.
As part of the Architecture arm of the Regional Distribution, Delivery and Transformation team, you will be responsible for the architecture design and software engineering leadership during project delivery and ongoing maintenance of regional eBusiness platforms.
In addition to being responsible for the overall Architecture of specific projects, you will also ensure alignment with the reference architecture, and design consistency across distribution solutions.
To be successful in the role, you will possess not only strong expertise in their field but also excellent relationship management skills and the ability to influence development teams to adopt the design guidelines and frameworks.
- 10+ years of design and project delivery experience of solutions involving enterprise-level infrastructure, systems, databases, and integration components
- Extensive knowledge of architecture and digital concepts, practices and tools
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with delivering service-oriented architecture (SOA) designs, cloud native applications and microservice design
- Experience with online and mobile apps
- Strong planning and organizational approach to research and analysis of architectural issues and conceptual designs
- Strong interpersonal skill in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Experience working in environments using an Agile methodology and with a DevOps culture
- Outcome focused and able to operate independently
- Mobile Applications
- Microservices Architecture
- Java / Spring Boot
- APIGEE or any API Management tool
- Salesforce Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Front-end technologies, preferably Angular 2+
- Restful API standards
- Application design patterns and best practices
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk and we can have a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.