Senior Solution Consultant - Payment Gateway Solutions
· Lead junior developers, manage and mentoring in software design and development activities.
· Participate in the requirement capture, development planning and design of applications.
· Develop, maintain and support web applications, web services and Windows services.
· Ensure timely completion of project.
· Designing MSSQL tables, stored procedures and functions.
· Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency improvement.
· Other ad-hoc task as assigned by the immediate superior
Work Experience Requirements:
· Candidate with good communication skills and responsible on duty assigned and able to meet deadline.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in web application development is required.
· Experienced with Database: MSSQL.
· Additional Advantage skills: HTML5, JSON, XML, REST, PHP.
· Must be able to conduct System Architecture Design.
· Candidate with knowledge on payment industry and e-commerce will be added advantage.
· Candidate can work independently as well as in a team.
· Candidate must be willing to work and based in Bandar Sri Damansara.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Interested, kindly reach out to me at email@example.com. Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.