Our client with a start-up culture, an online payment gateway provider is seeking a team lead for the software engineering division to lead junior developers, manage & mentor in software design & development activities.
You are responsible to participate in requirement capturing, development planning & design of applications. This means you will need to conduct systems architecture design.
You will be technically hands on in developing, maintaining & supporting the web applications, web services & Windows services.
Lastly, a keen and continuous interest in new technologies adoptions and improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Min 5 years of working experience in web application development is required.
- Required skills: ASP.NET C#, Web API, VB.NET., JAVA Script.
- Experienced with Database: MSSQL; designing of MSSQL tables, stored procedures & functions
- Additional Advantage skills: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, REST, PHP.
- Knowledge on payment industry & e-commerce will be added advantage.
Interested, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only relevant and shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Thank you
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.