A global renowned Financial Services Group is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Internal Communications Manager, APAC to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to lead on content planning and will work seamlessly across internal communications in the Asia markets.
- Create captivating content for a variety media, such as newsletters, leadership messages, speeches, townhalls and other major activities
- Support the senior management to steer and execute internal communications strategy and goals
- Develop content in support of management changes, initiatives and annual campaigns
- Support the Asia C-level and other senior executives in their communications, working with them closely to facilitate feedback, engagement and results
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders and help to create opportunities to co-create with their Asia network
- Exceptional English, both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, especially at senior levels
- Able to adopt with multicultural environment
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- Corporate communications experience (regional or local market) preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.