A global renowned Financial Services Group is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Strategic Communications Manager, APAC to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to lead on content planning and will work seamlessly across internal communications in the Asia markets.
- Support the head of Internal Communications to steer and execute internal communications strategy and goals
- Create engaging content for varied media, including but not limited to intranet, newsletters, leadership messages, speeches, townhalls and other major events
- Support the Asia CEO and other senior executives in their communications, working with them closely to facilitate feedback, engagement and results
- Develop content in support of change management initiatives and campaigns
- Work closely across teams and help to create opportunities to co-create with their Asia network
- Exceptional English, both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including at senior levels
- Thrives on collaborating with teams across cultures
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- Asia communications experience (regional or local market) preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.