Our client, a leading outdoors wear company is now searching for a Senior Supply Planning Analyst to handle the forecast planning process and enhancing efficiency of meeting customer demand. The individual will be reporting directly to the Assistant Manager.
· Analyze data trends from different functions including Finance, Sales, and Merchandising and forecast recommendations which balance production capacity and financial goals
· Work with teams across different functions to ensure on time delivery for both vendor and customer, in addition to continuous process improvement
· Work closely with the demand team to facilitate demand planning, inventory planning, customer service, retail buy, sales to maximize business opportunity
· Partner with the sourcing team on capacity planning and strategic sourcing decisions to hit supply chain targets
· Support monthly S&OP that to ensure process delivers the right value of the organization
· Maintain an appropriate mix in the inventory and dispose excess inventory
· Produce seasonal forecasts for the inventory mix including but not limited to style and color
· Manage the product flow from order placement to fulfillment
· Provide supply chain solutions and support on quality issues
· Over 5 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following; supply planning, sourcing, retail business, S&OP
· Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related fields
· Fluency in English and Cantonese
· Proactive attitude and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.