Argyll Scott is working with global IT hub for banking service. According to the expansion of their business growth, they are now expanding the team of "Senior system engineer (Wintel)"
We are looking for candidate that experience as the Senior IT infrastructure engineer who specialize in window server (Microsoft SCCM). In addition, you should be able to configure and support Citrix published applications and desktops.
· Serves as Windows infrastructure engineer.
· Manage the design, maintenance, monitoring, development, and support of Windows servers and directory services.
· Configure and manage Microsoft SCCM for software installation, patch automation, SOE creation.
· Configure and manage Citrix published applications and desktops.
· Collaborate closely with peers, technical teams, business teams and management to ensure assigned tasks and projects are achieved in the appropriate timelines.
· Develop, document, and automate technical processes and procedures as needed.
· Ensure patch management and security of the platforms within Wintel scope
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Business Computer, MIS, or relevant field
· Minimum 2-4 years of experience in IT infrastructure
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Core Infrastructure - Windows Servers 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy design and management.
· Demonstrated knowledge of configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy design and management, DNS, DHCP, basic Virtualization (VMware) & Networking concepts.
· Strong knowledge in Citrix Administration which includes Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops 1912LTSR, MCS, PVS, UPM Profile management, design, and implementation, troubleshooting, upgrade and migration.
· Experienced with Microsoft SCCM administration/task sequencing design, Application packaging, Configuration Policy design and development of SOE.
· Powershell, Python and or other scripting experience.
· IT security concepts and IT Service Management framework and/or ITIL concepts and best practices.
· Background in financial service industries is preferred
· Good English communication skills
· Thai nationality only
If you interest in the job opportunity, please apply with update CV.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.