The Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring quality control whilst ensuring all applications and solutions meets business and client's requirements.
Therefore, you must be passionate about technology applications and innovations consulting business partners of benefits, process improvements and manage risk mitigation that would occur during a new product or legacy migration project and implementations.
- Min Degree with Life insurance background
- Understand the current and future process through analysis with the positioning of transformation within technology (systems and controls).
- Handle Business Process Improvement and Continuous improvements portfolio of projects whilst working with other project managers ensuring effectively execute improvements, drive performance objectives and demonstrate value
- 10 years of experience as business analyst (Technology) with 5 years' experience as a QA/business analyst lead
- Hand on experience in test and defect management methodologies, UAT techniques, business and financial analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills-English
Kindly Share your CV to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.