About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with tech & e-commerce platform company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join their team in Bangkok.
About the Job
The Senior Technical Program Manager effectively delivers business results by championing a culture of accountability and consistent project management practices. You will be the facilitator and motivator, working across departments and offices to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility, and successful delivery of complex technical projects.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you'll work with various stakeholders at different levels of the organization to manage projects, monitor operations, monitor engagements, and improve transparency. You'll provide diplomatic and timely communication.
- Lead and improve the Product Management, Logistics Operations, Corporate IT Program. Drive delivery of project work through other project managers, and third party vendor
- Responsible for leading a team of 10+ members (project managers, product managers, strategy & operation managers)
- Step in to manage projects or aspects of projects within the programs you own, as needed
- Partner with the program sponsor and stakeholders to help define the program OKRs and roadmap
- Demonstrate proficiency in program strategy and execution within the business and IT domain
- Understand and evangelize your program's strategy and its benefits for the corporate
- Anticipate and mitigate risk by conducting assessments across the program to determine if the implementation plans meet stakeholder requirements and will achieve strategic objectives
- Apply analysis based on in-depth research and interpretive thinking. Evaluate and recommend solutions from various options
- Lead your program team and deliver strategic value. Collaborate across the company with senior stakeholders and other program managers
- Use communications effectively to inform and influence your intended audiences. Proactively network with relevant stakeholders across the company to advocate for the needs and success of your program
- Identify core problems or opportunities within business processes. Understand the root cause and impacts for the project and other teams. Communicate and collaborate with the right people to implement timely solutions
- Help your program team or other more junior program and project managers to refine their individual project management skills and behaviors. Provide opportunities to others to help close their skill gaps
- Coach and advocate for your program team at the leadership level on a quarterly basis outlining value delivered and career development next steps, and be able to align them to organizational goals and objectives
- Ensure standards for communications and reporting are being followed. Monitor and provide feedback on communications of your team. Maintain a cultural awareness in your communications
- Influence across the team leadership level to solve problems affecting how the teams we work with get their work done
- Make data-driven decisions
- Thai national with full work right in Thailand
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, overseas education is a must
- 5+ years of experience of team management experience with prior exposure to e-commerce or Logistics domain
- Experienced in understanding and contributing to the technical architecture and design of a product/ feature(s).
- Ability to understand and evaluate architectural designs for strengths and weaknesses and balance technical trade-offs against business ones.
- Track record for managing complex technology projects
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Solid foundation in service-oriented technologies to be able to understand service inter-dependencies and drive towards technical solutions for multi-tiered systems.
- Experience with cross geographical project coordination and management
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent in English and a Thai native speaker
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.