Senior Tendering and Bidding Estimator Engineer - Electrical Service and Project Management Company - Bangkok - International Company - UP TO 120,000 BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS - THAI NATIONAL ONLY
My client is an international company with their HQ based in the USA. They specilise in electrical project management and provide project management services to commercial customers globally.
* Prepare Tenders for Electrical projects
* Design & Develop cost estimation for bidding
* Estimate quantity of hardware required as per customers design
* Ensure specification compliance and provide options for customers
* Coordinator projects when bids have been won
* Advise customers on specifications and the benefit of alternative electrical solutions
* Survey project sites to estimate and evaluate correctly
The ideal candidate will:
**Thai National only**
* Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering
* Minimum 3 years' experience in Project Tendering, Estimating, preferably with an Engineering Procurement Construction field (EPC)
* Understanding of Electrical Engineering system documentation
* Project estimating experience
* Good command in English
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A THAI NATIONAL AND/OR DO NOT MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
If you have any further queries, please call Paul on 021072884 & pcoles @ argyllscott .co .th
KEYWORDS - FIELD SERVICE ESTIMATOR, ELECTRICAL, ENGINEER, SERVICE, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, ENGINEERING, POWER, TENDERING, BIDDING, PROJECTS, INSTALLATION, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.