My client is in the financial services space - seeking for an experience UX Designer to join their digital journey.
- Responsible to create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high quality mock-ups and detailed UX for various platforms - including web, mobile, applications etc.
- Work with users, conduct task analysis, create user stories
- Create diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mock-ups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours
- Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of the web and electronic point of sales/mobile e-commerce experience
- Champion user testing by partnering with researchers to get your solutions across
- Preference of design cert from a design university/institution
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Human Centric Design thinking certified practitioner
- Experience in end consumer e-commerce user experiences will be a good advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across audiences and varying levels of organisation
- Experience designing sales & servicing tools for the financial industry is a good advantage
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Koh Ching Wen (Xu Jingwen)
EA Reg No: R1108631