A global luxury fashion house with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Visual Merchandiser to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to execute the visual merchandising activities for their direct retail stores through understanding the seasonal theme and displaying the product assortment in a commercial way.
- Execute seasonal window, in-store display and decoration
- Regular store visit to ensure visual merchandising standards are maintained and consistent to global guidelines
- Provide support for window installation and event set up
- Work closely with front line staff to maintain consistent store image and provide VM training for all stores
- Responsible for VM tools maintenance and upkeep
- Higher diploma or above in Design, Visual Merchandising or other related subjects
- Good fashion sense and creative with 4 years or above relevant experience in Visual Merchandising
- Self-motivated, proactive, strong people management and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.