A client of mine that comes from a well-established Technology company is looking for individuals who has experience as a Service Delivery Manager. This person will be working closely with clients and internal team members within Technical / Infrastructure Support, ensuring practices and productivity are within its Service Level Agreement.
- Overseeing the productive work from the organization, for this case would be Infrastructure / Technical Support Engineers meet or exceeds SLA requirements, thus providing a good service level to its clients.
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure the service and delivery is met at a quality standard.
- Further enhancing and developing procedure, plans and playbooks / instructions
- Manage clients, sub-contractors / vendors, ensuring the quality work is been produced and within timeline given
- Overseeing contract renewals related to hardware and software matters for the organization.
- Bachelor's degree with around 5-8 years of working experience in Service Delivery, ideally in a System Integrator Environment
- A good emphasis on communication and interpersonal skills, as the role requires to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- ITIL / PMP Certification of any relevant certifications would be a plus.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.