Our Oil & Gas ITGSS client is seeing for a Service Desk to provide 1st Level Support.
- To provide 1st level of resolution and handle all incoming calls/emails/tickets from Business and Suppliers in relation to ARIBA suite and also resolve issues and escalate to the relevant channel
- Be the SME for ARIBA/SAP and Salesforce by trouble shooting the problem resolutions for purchasing activity
- Provide training in relation to P2P knowledge to Suppliers and Business
- To perform a trend analysis on repeat calls/emails and provide ideas to eliminate the repeated calls/emails
- Prioritize business critical issues in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure that all tickets are closed adhering to the right processes
- Stakeholder Management
- Timely and relevant customer feedback and status update
- Challenge current process and performance practices, proposing and delivering enhancements to process & KPI'
- Due Diligence
- Conduct daily checks to avoid duplications in logging of calls, emails & tickets
- Check for accuracy of the details logged
- Customer Service and Process Improvements
- Work with the company Businesses to review the Supplier experience and level of satisfaction to identify potential improvements to enhance the P2P processes.
- Champion the use of company Procurement and Supplier Management processes and tools to ensure Operational Excellence and improve overall Business performance
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline or related field
- At least 3 years' experience in a call centre environment and PSCM environment
- Shift work - UK/US/ANZ (non-rotational)
- Basic knowledge of ARIBA (One Source & Spend Management) concepts - minimum 1 year
- Proficient desktop computing experience - an ability to learn PSCM applications including ARIBA, SAP,SRM and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to listen and work with Business and Suppliers in real-time
- Experience in a previous support, call centre or customer service role
- Skilled in using basic MS Office applications
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.