Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Senior ServiceNow Technical. This role will responsible for acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) lead for a specific ServiceNow technical specialty.
- Take the lead on building methodologies and sharing knowledge across the business
- Require only broad direction while exercising wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Own any technical disputes preventing successful service delivery and proactive management of relevant company resources and communications towards successful resolution
- Be considered a go-to person for the core ServiceNow products
- Demonstrate high level technical knowledge of competitive approaches and product
- Assist the Engagement Manager by application of relevant commercial knowledge of services business issues
- Work with the sales team to understand the solution that has been designed and the specific client requirements, to ensure a seamless handover between sales and delivery
- Ensure technical delivery is in line with the Statement of Work (SoW) scope agreed and highlight any potential changes to SoW scope to the Engagement Manager in a timely manner
- ServiceNow certification in System Administration, Implementation Specialist in ITSM, and at least 1 other Implementation Specialist certification
- Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process)
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.