The Shared Services Director will be responsible for the development, implementation and adoption of programs, processes and tools to drive scalability, efficiency and continuous improvement through a shared services model.
Responsible for the overall performance of the shared services centre, including financial and operational goals and you will be responsible for day to day responsibilities of governance and oversight of the service provider.
- Implement and deliver strategy for the Shared Services Centre, which includes all service delivery and administrative and support functions, including, but not limited to facilities, HR, IT, Finance, Controllership and Legal.
- Work with 3rd party service provider to ensure all service levels are maintained and is deriving all the benefits of the outsourcing without compromising on key controls.
- Drive development and adoption of standard and efficient processes in the delivery of back office and front office finance and accounting processes.
- Work with the appropriate subject matter experts to create and implement policies, processes and procedures required for efficient operation of the SSC.
- Oversee the governance related to Service Level Agreements - including the continuous refinement of SLA agreements and KPI reporting
- Lead BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer) plan execution once agreed with 3rd party service provider's management.
- Ensure compliance to SOX requirements; appropriate Internal controls implementation and adherence to Legal / Tax and Company policies for the countries covered.
- As Regional Controller you ensure that all country controllers are working with common objectives for the function in consultation with lead CFOs.
- Lead budgeting and forecasting for the controllership function in the region.
- At least 10 years' experience of managing large teams in a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Must have hands-on experience of managing Finance SSC operations and delivering shared services operations against KPIs and SLAs for the organization.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience of SAP ERP system.
- Used to working in an international environment and able to build relations and influence a diverse group of customers and stakeholders.
- Able to contribute strategically, whilst having a proven ability to make tactical decisions in an environment which is sometimes ambiguous.
- Strong Accounting and Finance background.
- Fluent English and one other Asian language preferred.
- Candidates must have existing working rights in Malaysia as visa sponsorship will not be offered.
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105