A fashion client is looking for a dynamic and experienced Social Media Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be at the forefront in building the brand's social media presence and brand equity. You will create high-quality and compelling content to drive community engagement across social media channels, while in tandem, manage all social media engagements/responses and customer service.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube) and adapting contents to fit different channels
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms (eg Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Participate in the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools
- Formulate high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign
- 3+ years of social media marketing and management experience in direct (fashion) or closely related industry
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization/Marketing (SEO/SEM) and internet ranking for web content
- Experienced in developing social media strategies and marketing plan
- Proven ability to build social media communities and measure campaign success
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421