Our client, a new innovative Financial Services company is now looking for a Social Media Operations and Digital Manager, a newly created role to develop their social media strategy as well as implement social media campaigns to drive brand awareness.
- Integrate and collate marketing promotions from Financial Services brands in the Hong Kong market.
- Design and execute social media marketing strategies through keeping up to date on new social media trends in Hong Kong
- Create high quality social content across social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Wechat, Weibo etc in bilingual Chinese and English
- Lead creative content development involving guiding development of visuals
- Create and execute project campaigns to grow and engage audience and followers
- Manage the daily operations of the online customer community and discussion forums, maintaining continuous communications on trending topics and drive traffic
- Atleast 5 years of social media content marketing experience in Hong Kong
- Native in English and Chinese writing, as well as a strong understanding of online jargon
- Strong familiarity on major social media platforms to quickly identify leads
- Experience in managing online community operations, as well as China based online media platforms will have an advantage
- Work experience in content development companies will also have an advantage
- Ability to work independently even with little initial information whilst demonstrating consistency
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jeffrey Tao at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.