Argyll Scott is working with a global brand looking for a Social Media Specialist to help drive, design, develop and implement the social media plans. This role will report directly to the Senior Brand Manager of APAC & MEA
Location: Asoke, Phetchaburi - Hybrid work
- Develop of monthly social media content packages across APAC & MEA by using supported insights data
- Evaluate social media performance, define KPIs,
- Work with the regional social media agency / partnership with local marketing teams
- Work with influencers and ambassadors to amplify social reach
- Supervise the sign-off of local marketing executions
- Manage budget process for social media (PO, vendor, invoice)
- 4y+ of experience with demonstrable experience in social media marketing
- Fluent in English (communication)
- Advantages: FMCG / luxury / premium brands / campaign development / digital marketing
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Energetic, fast learner, attention to detail, communicate effectively
You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me, O (Siwakhon) 02-1072562 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.