- Create software/application specifications and design documents base on architectural blueprints designed by Solution architect;
- Collaborate with development teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications;
- Provide the development team with architectural blueprints to follow;
- Guide and assist the development team throughout the process;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with coding or design;
- Oversee and supervise progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design;
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, availability, performance, security, etc.;
- Ensure you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines;
- Update software solutions as required.
- At least 10 years of experience with software development
- At least 2 years of experience as a Software Architect or Technical Leader (design system, make technology decision)
- At least 5 years of experience with Java
- At least 5 years of experience with coding in various RDBMS, NoSQL (MySql, SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Good knowledge of software and service design (SOA, micro services, messaging, twelve-factor methodology)
- Good knowledge of concurrent processing, distributed coordination and synchronization
- Good attention to detail, optimize performance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English speaking and listening.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.