System and software engineer
Our client is a global manufacturer within the chemical manufacturing and textiles industry. They continuously innovate and develop new materials and technologies to maintain their position as a global top business group of advanced materials.
To cope with their expansion , they are looking for strong software engineers to join their team.
Reporting to the Section Manager, you will work in their Digital Transformation section as a software and data processing technician to fulfill the development requests
- Understand system design documents and complete the development, testing and release process
- Support the team to extract, link and process data from current systems to meet users' requests
- Communicate with supervisor and system vendors to understand the contents of current systems
- Use ETL and BI tool for data analysis
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- 3 years relevant experiences in software development or data processing is a must
- Candidates with experience in data analysis are highly preferred
- Excellent programming and SQL skills
- Knowledge in Java, Python, Oracle Database, Amazon Redshift, AWS and Tableau Prep
- Business level in in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Immediate availability is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.