About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with many leading technology solutions companies who are expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Software Engineer to join their team in Bangkok.
- Independently complete basic tasks from start to finish with high quality.
- Collaborate with more experienced engineers when needed.
- Efficiently use available tools with guidance.
- Learn and follow engineering best practices and processes while being able to explain deviation.
- Partner with senior engineers to understand technical concepts.
- Perform basic well-defined tasks independently and seeks guidance when needed from more experienced engineers.
- Maintain a positive attitude while working through challenges.
- 2-8 years of experience in software development roles.
- Experience in Experience in Kotlin, Java Spring boot, react.js, C# .Net, or Full-Stack
- Experience in Microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience in Cloud Technology (AWS, GCP, Azure, or etc.) is a plus
- Experience in Container (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) platform is a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.