Our client is a Global Banking with great emphasis on training and development, working with the Global team arcoss the regions. This well-recognised brand company offers a great working environment to drive your career forward. With rapid expansion, they are seeking Full Stack .Net Developer to join their team.
Are you an energetic and highly motivated individual to work at the intersection of customer and partners in this fast growing industry
- Excellent opportunity to emphasis is placed on development, training, and with proven track records for career progression
- Attractive Salary Package
- Hybrid working enviroment - Working hours: Mon - Fri (9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
What you can expect
- Involved in designing, developing, and deploying solutions in a .Net environment. The technological solutions deployed will meet a series of objectives to improve the productivity of a GCIB Banker.
- Good understand and analyze the business processes and be involved in Program Increment and Sprint Planning (Scaled Agile Framework) that will be crucial in the refinement and estimation of stories/tasks to accomplish agreed upon business goals and objectives
- Execute assigned tasks in various projects impacting Global Corporate & Investment Banking business by transforming the business requirement into a technological solution through the means of development and POC/spikes.
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provide technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member and an individual contributor.
- Manage sprint deliverables and communicate any risks or impediments at daily stand ups to allow the team to provide any help as necessary.
- Be comfortable with participating in joint sessions/working groups to discuss technical solutions within an integrated team dispersed across the globe geographically.
- Adopt an iterative development approach via the Agile development model - create stories/tasks, drive discussions in Program Increment, discuss priorities, manage risks, and be involved with all Agile ceremonies of the project life cycle.
- Collaborate virtually with other team members via ad-hoc/planned phone calls, video calls and in emails when in-person meetings cannot take place.
What are we looking for
- Bachelor's Degree preferred 7+ years of experience in full stack development; designing and building applications with the latest version of Visual Studio utilizing the .NET Framework, C#, HTML/CSS (UI/UX), Entity Framework, SQL Server and/or Oracle Database, Aspose.NET, and others in the Finance/ Financial Services Domain a PLUS
- Experience with APIs to integrate systems using a wide variety of protocols such as REST, SOAP, JSON, and others
- Experience with an iterative development methodology such as Scrum, and the relevant Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, nUnit, jUnit, Git, BitBucket, Subversion, XL Release
- A solid understanding of front-end design patterns and principals: Responsive Web Design, MVC, Server-side vs. Client-side rendering
- Experience with VSTO add-in to enable customized functions in MS-Office
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.