About the company:
One of the top manufacturing company in South East Asia. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders.
About the Role
This is a sole counsel role reporting to the Managing Director in Singapore and Head of Legal in HQ
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts & agreements
· Preparing contracts using templates
· Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for fact - finding and negotiating purposes
· Supporting lawyers in the region, if required
· Such other duties as assigned from time to time.
· 4 - 6 years pqe, Singapore qualified
· Strong experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of general commercial contracts
· Able to work independently or in a team, with initiative to seek guidance as necessary
· Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and grow with the business
· Japanese Language skills would be an advantage
· Industry experience is preferred but not mandatory
For more information, please contact Rinku Goenka at email@example.com or apply below to register your interest.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 16S8140
EA Registration Number: R1982285
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.