We are looking for a driven and experienced individual for a client in a renowned global brand in the Financial Services Industry. This role is a Permanent opportunity.
- Ability to identify and implement new process opportunities with accuracy, analysis and feasibility
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to assess feasibility of process automation/innovation and architecting a solution to achieve goals
- Familiar with workflow-based logic in a business setting and ability to understand the business process via a workflow diagram
- Configure automation solutions (e.g.: RPA, BluePrism/Microsoft Power Automate) and involved in the full development life cycle, core principles and set the industry's best practices
- Collaborate with business units to review business processes and optimize where needed
- Prototype and conduct proof-of concept of intelligent automation solutions
- Effective communication skills, time and organization management skills
- A proactive and meticulous individual with a strong aptitude for problem-solving
- 2-5 years' experience in designing and implementation of automation works with emerging technologies (RPA, Low-code, No-code solutions such as Python, C# and Java).
- Experienced and expertise in solution delivery for business covering - feasibility assessment, PoC, analysis, UAT and maintenance
- Experienced in process automation and monitoring in the intelligent automation space
- Prior experience in the the financial industry/asset management would be preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.