Our client, a global consultancy company, is currently looking for Solution Architect focused on design and deliver complex solutions with exponential technologies to provide innovative solutions to address clients' needs
- Define and Implement systems architecture and assess the business impact of various technology solutions
- Provide internal supervision and guidance to development teams during implementation stage
- Provide updates to stakeholders on solution development processes, costs, and budgets
- Asses the current systems architecture and provide best-practice advices to both senior business and technical clients stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience in designing and building scalable, distributed and high resiliency, low latency trading platforms or equivalent industry experience including a minimum of 5 years as an enterprise or solution architect
- 5+ years of experience with applying modern enterprise architecture, design, delivery and software development practices using public and hybrid cloud platforms
- In-depth practical experience with various application modernization strategies
- Experience working in a large architecture practice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering related degree
This is a 12-month rolling contract that is renewable on a multi-year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.