Sourcing and Procurement (Assistant Level)
- Background in Food Ingredients and Food Additives
- Raw Materials sourcing
Our partner is a very global company. They operate more than 80 years producing variety range of food products all over the world. Currently, they are looking for an experienced procurement people to responsible for sourcing and procurement for raw material to the company. Would you like to be part of very global company?
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for all assigned goods/services groups. In this role, you will:
- Manage the Direct Procurement and Sourcing process to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets, products, innovations, and knowledge for each category of responsibility.
- Management of the direct materials budget and negotiate pricing agreements to align with business targets
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in procurement activities for food manufacturing industry. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher, and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In category management, negotiation, and contract management
- Background in Food Ingredients and Food Additives are preferable
- Ability to influence across functions.
Good in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.