Well established e-commerce company since 2000's, they operate across 50 offices globally, including 13 in Mainland China. Due to the recent boom of their activities they are expanding their data practice.
In a large Data Scientist team of more than 15 people, you'll guide the team across different projects related to advanced machine learning and data analytics.
Close to the senior business stakeholders, you drive the project on a regional/global scale from end to end.
- Partner up with senior business stakeholders and get business value from data science/analytics projects
- Lead and coach a large Data Science team
- Guide the team on the best practices and solutions from predictive modelling, campaign management, CRM and data analytics
- Be accountable for the tools, data policies/ data governance frameworks, CRM related process
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Assist in promoting data and customer centric mindset
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or IT Project Management
- 5+ years of overall experience as a Team Lead or Data Science/Analytics Manager
- Ideal experience in customer based projects
- Experience in predictive modelling, algorithm and machine learning techniques
You might not be hands-on anymore, but get back to it if required
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills with the business
- Base salary: up to HKD 80k/month
- Bonus: 15-20%
- 22 annual leaves
Location: Hong Kong
Start Date: July 2021 but open to longer notice period
Interested in this description? Would you like to know more? The next steps are to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or a first call through my direct line +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.