Sr. Food Innovation & QA Specialist (1 Year Contract)
Salary: 80 - 90 KB per Month
Our partner is a global company. Currently, they are looking for an experienced R&D and Quality Assurance talent people to develop high value products for both international and domestic market.
This role is responsible for planning R&D strategy and quality assurance activity to develop product. In this role, you will:
- Manage and Plan NPD strategy and vision for providing product that satisfy customer's needs, trends and competitor.
- Collaborate with sales team to optimize sales product portfolio and profit margin.
- Leverage technology to monitor customer portfolio and identify emerging trends and needs in the market.
- Drive customer focus and technical relationship plans for key strategic accounts and takes direct responsibility for customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Take responsibility for quality Inspection and lab testing to ensure support of the Operation
- Manage the total supplier quality process including supplier approval and inspection of raw materials
- Design cutting plan of ingredient, packaging materials and new products in Spend Smarter program
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in food and beverage. You will have a Bachelor or master's degree in food science technology, Product Development, Science or related filed and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In Operating full product development lifecycle from design brief to prototype testing and factory implementation.
- In Maintaining and optimizing current material portfolio including the sourcing of alternate material.
- Having knowledge of food safety and quality standard in food industry, restaurant, retail business or relevant industry
Fair in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.