A global luxury fashion brand is urgently seeking a Store Project Executive to join their team to continue the growth of the brand.
- Support the project management team in regards to design, costing, procurement, production quality/details, and timing on all the projects including temporary, permanent, concept stores, shop-in-shop, events or exhibitions
- Responsible for monitoring contractors in regards to material sourcing, fixtures deployment and installation
- Work closely with other teams including the VM team and designers
- Higher diploma or above in architecture/interior design or related field
- 4-6 years' experience in project management, preferred in retail industry
- Good communication skills, energetic and a team player
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Proficient in Auto CAD, MS Projects, Excel or other relevant software
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at email@example.com.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.