As a member of one of Hong Kong's largest capped organizations, our client prides itself on being a pioneer in its industry, and is already making waves in the innovation space in both Hong Kong and China. Due to their upcoming massive expansion plans, they are looking for a Strategy Manager to join their growing team.
As a member of their internal SWAT team, you will be helping to lead, drive, and implement upcoming projects and provide consultative advice and insight to business leaders.
- Partner with relevant business teams and stakeholders to run and take lead of regular business performance reviews and optimization efforts
- Work closely with the business to identify any inadequacies in current and future operations, and develop solutions and improvements to current process to maximize operational efficiency
- Work with Heads of Business to drive communication across and between business to encourage collaboration
- Partner closely with the HR department to work and improve on any current operating models, and work closely with other departments to optimize organizational design (e.g. implementing relevant systems, re-designing processes etc)
- Bachelor's degree from recognizable institution with specialization in Business Management or any other related discipline
- 5-7 years relevant experience from management consulting and/or inhouse strategy. Those with less years of experience may be considered for an Analyst position.
- Experience from fast paced/start-up style environments would be highly advantageous
- Highly analytical, able to process data extremely quickly
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high pressure environment and adept at multi-tasking
- Able to build trusting and lasting relationships with various stakeholders across the business
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST. Fluency in English highly advantageous
What's on offer:
- Exciting and fast paced environment
- Collaborative working style
- Competitive package (HKD50k - 65k)
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at email@example.com for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.