Title Strategy & Operation Management Consultant (Project)
Project Management - Strategic Plan - Project Delivery - Change Management - Bangkok - Up to 130K Plus other benefits
A well-known retail Company
· Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in project management roles including the use of traditional or agile methodologies
· Project Financial Management using tools such as HPP PPM, Excel, etc. to monitor Budget, Actuals, ETC, EAC and related variances;
· Makes recommendations regarding budget priorities to align resources to meet strategic priorities.
· Coordinates/Facilitates assignments and work related to strategic planning support and analysis among budget analysts
· Provides project management, on-going support, follow-up analysis, and implementation support for strategic, business development and integration activities with widely varying scope.
· Provides independent leadership for small and mid-sized projects; building strong cross-functional relationships to ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately engaged.
· Presents and communicates in a professional and effective manner.
· Creates, maintains, and updates project documentation including work plans, status reports, and issue logs.
- Bachelor degree with specialization in business, finance or related field of study; MBA desired but not required.
- Investment banking, consulting, strategy or related experience; familiarity with high growth operations, content licensing and legal processes desired but not required.
- Proven experience with systems / tech selections and implementations.
- Proven experience with using project management methodologies and tools; PMP certification desired but not required.
- Proven experience identifying potential innovative ideas, framing a business case and executing the idea through to completion.
- Experience working with a variety of business partners/ stakeholders including senior management and/ or executives.
If you are interested, please apply via jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.